· Drive-In Rack is used to store many pallets of a similar SKU or product. Lift trucks drive into the rack to extract the first pallet they come to. This is "Last-In, First-Out" storage.
· We've installed Drive-In and Drive-Through Racks in a number of cold storage applications, due to the need to store as many pallets as possible in as little expensive freezer space as possible.
· When you have seasonal items that move quickly out of your inventory.
· When you have a large amount of similar items that can be stored in a single pallet position and accessed last-in, first-out
· If you don't store a wide variety of loads in the rack
1. One of the most economical, High Density, storage systems available today. 2. Best suited for use on large quantities of "Like Items". 3. Uses a "Last In - First Out" method of recovery, and thus is much better suited to items with a long shelf life. 4. Uses a "Common entrance and exit", so access need only be from one side. 5. Uses "Separate entrances and exits" so access needs to be on both sides. 6. The forklift drives directly into the rack for storage or recovery, allowing storage of 2 or more pallets deep. 7. Used for High-Density Storage.
1)Drive-in and drive-through racking is ideally suitable for storing large quantities of goods with a low number of different articles. The racking system combines the advantages of block stacking and rack stacking: compact space utilization at height and careful storage of goods. 2) Each aisle consists of several level of pallet support rail. Pallets are placed on pallet support rail one after another; Forklifts operation alongside the aisle; 3) First-in-last-out access process, one side in/out or two side in/out can be met. 4) Top and back bracing are used to fix the whole racking, making the whole racking stable and safe; 5) First level pallets can be placed on the floor; 6) Easily adjustable and random space allocation. 7) Surface: Powder coated or galvanized and color optional 8) Flexibility and ease of installation 9) Can be designed according to clients' requirements. 10) The reliable and efficient service before and after deal.
Powder coating or galvanized
Within 20 days after receiving 30% deposit
30% T/T in advance and 70% against fax/scan copy of BL or LC at sight
10 years warranty from the date of delivery to the carrier.
Various sizes ,loading capacity and colors are available .
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : Packed by wooden bars, crates, metal stripes, films for bulk goods, and cartons for accessories. Package is also customized. A 40'GP is available for around 20-25 tons materials and accounts for up to 55 CMB